Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the new year. Has anyone made any crafty resolutions? Mine are to focus on quality and originality in my designs and to learn new techniques to keep my ideas fresh and irresistible. My business slogan, “Something Different and Beautiful”, will encapsulate all the new collections for the coming year.

Here’s a first look at a new range for Spring/Summer 2012. I’ve called it ‘Romantica’ and it will have a vintage feel with lots of pearls, florals and antique metal finishes.

These earrings are the first of several pieces showcasing the beautiful artisan lampwork beads of Heather Davis at Blissful Garden Beads. The cameo beads are in a deep duck-egg blue with a white floral design in relief. They remind me of Wedgwood Jasperware and are gorgeously vintage in style. Finished with white glass pearls, Czech crystal faceted beads in complementary colours and a Tibetan Silver filigree leaf. These are currently fitted with quality silver-plated fish-hook wires but will be fitted with some lever-back earwires for added security.

They will be going up for sale in my new Etsy Shop very soon. There are only a few items currently listed but please go and visit and add my store to your favourites.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RingORosesJewellery

There will be a link to my Etsy shop on my new look Facebook page which I will re-launch in January. I’ve been working hard on re-designing it and I hope it will continue to be a place to chat and share our love of beautiful jewellery.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2012
x

No comments:

Post a Comment